Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I need emergency help with my refrij. It does not work and…

Customer Question
I need emergency help...

I need emergency help with my refrij. It does not work and Tues is the day I am told you can help

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

28 hours

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No have checked everything we can think of that may have caused it to stop working and am looking for emergency help which used to be available when one of your repair men were working in this area.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Did you get my message, Pearl

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/25/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

What is the make and model of the unit and can you do the work yourself?

I have already given you this $24, and no answer has appeared. Please give me a phone number so we can talk

There has been no phone call offer here? What is the make and model and issue?