Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

PLD2855RFCO shows CL indisplay the sening and washing lights…

Customer Question
PLD2855RFCO shows CL indisplay...

PLD2855RFCO shows CL indisplay the sening and washing lights are on it will not advance. If I turn off the breaker then back on it may run

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

8 or 9 years ; Frigidaire PLD2855RFCO

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/25/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

The unit is on CONTROL LOCK, press and hold the RINSE HOLD button or NO HEAT DRY button for 3-4 secs and it should unlock. If it does or does not please let me know!

All I ask is please select the 5 STAR rating at the top of your page before leaving otherwise I receive ZERO credit for assisting you. BONUSES are always appreciated...Thanks and you can come back anytime for free followup questions & Happy Thanksgiving!

Sorry, did not help, what now

Shut the power off to the unit for a full minute at the breaker and that should reset it if not you have a bad main control board.

Hi there,
I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open and unrated, I am not credited anything until a good star rating is supplied I would really appreciate it if you could do that thanks!

Hi there,

I never ask for a live phone call or more then $25.00

Did you get it fixed?