Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The heating element in my machine apparently isn't heating…

Customer Question
The heating element in...

The heating element in my machine apparently isn't heating up. I've had the machine for around 7 to 8 years and never had any problems before.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Zojirushi

Contractor's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Nothing. I just took out the dough at y he end of the dough cycle and let it raise in the oven.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/25/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 7 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?