Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

What is the interior size of the GE micirowave PEM315 FSS…

Customer Question
What is the interior...

What is the interior size of the GE micirowave PEM315 FSS and is the turntable optional

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

The PEM315FSS is the number of the new one I want to buy

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Can I use it without the turntabl

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/25/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 8 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

The capacity is 1.0 cubic feet

16-1/2 x 7-7/16 x 11-1/4

and yes you can use it without the turntable if you want there is a turntable button on the unit to turn it on or off.

All I ask is please select the 5 STAR rating at the top of your page before leaving otherwise I receive ZERO credit for assisting you. BONUSES are always appreciated...Thanks and you can come back anytime for free followup questions & Happy Thanksgiving!

Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago

Hi there,
I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open and unrated, I am not credited anything until a good star rating is supplied I would really appreciate it if you could do that thanks!

Hi there,