Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a GE stack washer and dryer. My washing machine will…

Customer Question
I have a GE stack...
I have a GE stack washer and dryer. My washing machine will no longer engage when u close my lid the status bar has wash and lid lock flashing. The magnetic sensors between the lid and body has been tampered with by someone attempting to locate the issue. .uk just need to know how to and what I need to resolve the problem. It also looks as if someone laid it down in the past and now all the suspension springs are busted. Need a quick fix please.
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Here are some pics
1511581605288-402402920.jpg1511581...jpg1511581652909-979477710.jpg1511581...jpg20171124_214457.jpg2017112...jpg20171124_214449.jpg2017112...jpg1511581757756-1765493318.jpg1511581...jpg
11/25/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 7 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question if you are still needing help that is?

I am. I believe it's going to need both the lid latch sensor and the magnetic sensors replaced. as well as the suspension system I need to know wear to order from and if you have any other ideas

just one moment please

What happened I never got an answer