Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My washing machine is stuck in rinse cycle wae1806080 bosch.

Customer Question
My washing machine is...

My washing machine is stuck in rinse cycle wae1806080 bosch

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Wae18060au its a front loader

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

We can open and close the door it turns on and off but everytime we go to use it it flashes in the rinse mode. I have emptied out the water

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/25/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 8 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. Have you tried doing a hard reset by unplugging the unit for 5 minutes to do a hard reset?

is there any problems with water getting into the unit?