Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I used the self cleaning feature on my Jennair Jjw3430. It…

Customer Question
I used the self...

I used the self cleaning feature on my Jennair Jjw3430. It has been cooled Dow for several hours. Door open but oven will not preheat

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Jenn-Air is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

I think it is either JJW3430 or JJW3830 and the next number under the Jenn air logo is W10221395B. Not sure of age we bought the house 2 years ago and oven was here

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

What do you mean.in your opinion will I need a service call

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not that I can think of

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/25/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 8 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

There is a thermostat that opened from the high heat during the self clean cycle. The oven will need to be removed from the wall to access it, it is mounted on the back of the oven. It is number 18 at the link below.

CLICK HERE

The link below is to the part you will need!

CLICK HERE

It will need to be replaced to restore operation.

If you would be so kind, would you please remember to rate my service USING THE STAR SCALE at the top or the bottom of the page before you leave today? If you don't, I receive no credit for my work. The deposit you placed stays with the site. You may post back at anytime with follow up questions. Please let me know how I may earn your 5 star rating! Thank you so much!