Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

If our dryer is turning and heating but not drying clothes…

Customer Question
If our dryer is...

If our dryer is turning and heating but not drying clothes and we have cleaned all vents

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your dryer? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

There is no air going into the cylinder

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/25/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?

My e mail address is***@******.***

Model geo9800pbo and set no mr1602316
Does it cost me

Yes, this is not a free service.

I am good to with typing
they can't help us tonight
Noanswer