Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How do I reset my Dacor oven PCS230B

Customer Question
How do I reset my Dacor oven PCS230B
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
hello???????
11/25/2017
Appliance Technician: ApplianceTech, Appliance Technician replied 8 months ago
ApplianceTech
ApplianceTech, Appliance Technician

Hello and thanks for using JA!

My name is ***** ***** I have been repairing appliances for over 40 yrs and I will be assisting you tonight in trying to find out why your appliance is not working. Sometimes, there will be lapses in my replies back to your because of the volume of questions I am answering. But, please be assured that I will be giving you my best effort to help solve your problem.
Give me a few minutes to check out the info you have provided, so I can give you an accurate answer.
Thanks

I just logged on and notice your question came up.

Do you still need help with your oven?

If so, what kind of problem are you having?

Were you able to resolve the problem?

Don