Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Our down draft oven just sparked and the heating element now…

Our down draft oven...

Our down draft oven just sparked and the heating element now has a hole in it

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

It's about4 years old. JES9800 JES 9900 is what's on themanual.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No thanks, I'm not handy. We live in Lakeway Texas, zip 78738. Is there a service person in our area?We're just outside of austin

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Don't think so but the oven wasn't heating very well over thanksgiving. It never got to the temperature that we set

11/24/2017
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

The company at the link below is well reviewed in your area! To have the element replaced, you can expect that repair to run about $250-300.

CLICK HERE

If you would be so kind, would you please remember to rate my service USING THE STAR SCALE at the top or the bottom of the page before you leave today? If you don't, I receive no credit for my work. The deposit you placed stays with the site. You may post back at anytime with follow up questions. Please let me know how I may earn your 5 star rating! Thank you so much!

Kelly, Appliance Technician
okay, great I'll contact them.

Thank you.