Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Our Bosh diswaher has stopped cleaning the top rack. The top…

Customer Question
Our Bosh diswaher has...

Our Bosh diswaher has stopped cleaning the top rack. The top spinner is no longer spinning. What should we do?

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of the appliance? And has it done this before?

Bosh Ecosense it has not happened before

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I would like to minimize the expense of fixing it

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It is not taking the soap out either

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/24/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 4 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

May I have the model number from the right side of the inner door panel, please?

bosh ecosense
is anyone there?

The model tag is on the right side of the inner door. Please allow me time to respond, thank you.

model #vSHX45L150/64

Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

Sorry Model # SHX45L150/64

Hmm, maybe SHX46L15UC ?

you are correct

Thank you. One last number, the one after the /. Can you verify that number, please?

64

Thank you. Please allow me just a few minutes to look that model up.

If the filter is clear and tub is filling with water, the circulation motor will need to be replaced. The video at the link below show shows how it is replaced.

CLICK HERE

The link below is to the part you will need!

CLICK HERE

If you would be so kind, would you please remember to rate my service USING THE STAR SCALE at the top or the bottom of the page before you leave today? If you don't, I receive no credit for my work. The deposit you placed stays with the site. You may post back at anytime with follow up questions. Please let me know how I may earn your 5 star rating! Thank you so much!

The spinner on the top is not spinning. What filter are you referring too?

The wash motor is what makes the water pressure that feeds that spinner. The filter is the round one in the bottom of the tub. Have you never removed it for cleaning?

we have cleaned it. I am done and thank you for your help. How much are you charging me for this help?

I have no account access so the total is whatever you selected at the onset of the question process before you posted it.

Please remember to rate 5 stars at the top of the page, thank you so much!

Kelly, Appliance Technician