Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I'm working a walkin fridge. The... I'm working a walkin…

Customer Question
I'm working a walkin fridge...
I'm working a walkin fridge. The...
I'm working a walkin fridge. The outdoor unit is cycling on and off continually every few minutes. The indoor evaportor fan is not running and the lines are not getting cold. I checked the high side and am only getting 100 psi.
It doesn't have a sight glass.
I believe it has a leak and islow on freon. I tried charging liquid on the high side but it will only take about 10 ounces of 404a.
If its low on freon will it cycle on and off like its doing and whats the correct way to re charge this system? Its been a while since I've worked on one of these unitsThanks
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/24/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 8 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Sorry, David, I am not familiar with these style commercial coolers. I will see if another may be, though.

Can you try Tyler? Thanks