Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Dish washer door won"t open. Did run test cycle. Will get…

Customer Question
Dish washer door won"t...

Dish washer door won"t open

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?

Did run test cycle. Will get ,Make and Model if outside.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Only if it can be done from outside.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Can't think of other than that provided.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/24/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 7 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. Have you tried doing a hard reset by unplugging the unit for 5 minutes to do a hard reset?