Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How do I remove oven light socket? Maytag electric control…

Customer Question
How do I remove...

How do I remove oven light socket ? Maytag electric control 700

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Precision touch control 700 electric smoothtop 5 years +

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes model might be MER5775QAQ

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Can't think of anything

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/24/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 8 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

See the video at the link below!

CLICK HERE

If you would be so kind, would you please remember to rate my service USING THE STAR SCALE at the top or the bottom of the page before you leave today? If you don't, I receive no credit for my work. The deposit you placed stays with the site. You may post back at anytime with follow up questions. Please let me know how I may earn your 5 star rating! Thank you so much!