Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We have model code RS25H5111BC/AA Samsung refridgerator Not…

Customer Question
We have model code...

We have model code RS25H5111BC/AA Samsung refridgerator Not getting cold inside freezer or refridgerator side. Digital temp on door says freezer 0 Fridge FF

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Samsung is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

2 1/2 years old model RS25H511BC

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I was hoping to just reset the temp on the door panel because it is not right FF for Fridge usually it says 37 degrees Freezer says 0 usually says -3 I think someob ne accidentally leaned on fridge and the numbers changed

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I just want to reset the temp numbers on the door and maybe that will start the cooling

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/24/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 9 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

On the dispenser panel, press and hold the upper left button and the one directly below it for about 3 seconds and it should toggle the cooling back on.

If you would be so kind, would you please remember to rate my service USING THE STAR SCALE at the top or the bottom of the page before you leave today? If you don't, I receive no credit for my work. The deposit you placed stays with the site. You may post back at anytime with follow up questions. Please let me know how I may earn your 5 star rating! Thank you so much!