Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

GE Model JB630DF1WW Serial TA231267Q Corning Top Electeri…

Customer Question
GE Model JB630DF1WW...

GE Model JB630DF1WW Serial TA231267Q Corning Top Electeri Stove

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Four Years old. The problem is with the controls for the oven and burners

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I think the brains Died

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No unless you have more questions

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/24/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

What is the trouble you are having with your range?

I'd like to know what parts I need and some info on installing them. Yes I would like to work on it myself if possible or learn of a repairman in the Fort Myers , Fl. zip 33931

I need to know what trouble you are having with it so I know what parts you may need. :)

Kelly Forget it I want to cancel and go another route. Keep the five bucks but cancel my order.
Bud