Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Samsung wa50k8660ae washing machine. I was washing…

Customer Question
Hi. I have...

Hi. I have a Samsung wa50k8660ae washing machine. I was washing a very small load on delicate & it stopped at the spin cycle. Now I can't get it to work at all. Any ideas?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Samsung is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Less than a year I think. It was a replacement for the one recalled last year

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No. You think it needs repaired?

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I tried turning it off & waiting & then starting a new tub of clothes. It is making noise like it will go. It has dc1 showing

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 2 days by:
11/27/2017
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Unplug it for 1 full hour to reset the electronics. Does the behavior change when powered back up?