Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My GE 27 Wall Oven is making a rattling noise after I try to…

Customer Question
My GE 27 Wall Oven...
My GE 27 Wall Oven is making a rattling noise after I try to self clean. The oven is clean now is say door ?
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
11/24/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 7 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. Have you tried doing a hard reset by turning off the breaker to the unit for 5 minutes to do a hard reset?

I actually fixed it. I had to reset the door lock. Thanks

I am glad to hear it I will have this cancelled for you.