Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Maytag Bravos X top load washing machine makes a clicking…

Customer Question
My Maytag Bravos X...

My Maytag Bravos X top load washing machine makes a clicking sound when it is trying to start the cycle on the normal cycle mode and would not continue through the cycle. It would run fine on the wrinkle-free cycle. However, now it seems to have creeped into that cycle also. Any idea what that means?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

About 5 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I would attempt that first if it is not too complicated

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I don't think so.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/24/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 7 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

The only number on the user guide is W10338691A

The model number is ***** the lid at the rear of the opening on top loaders .If you open the washer lid ,
the model /serial tag is at the rear of the opening on the washer itself.

This process is confusing. First I agreed to a $5 charge to talk you a technician then my credit card company says I have s charge of $5 and an additional charge of $23 which I was not informed of and now you are asking me for $24 more dollars to answer my question. I don’t feel good about this. What’s up with this process?
I am calling my credit card company and tell them not to authorize the charges since I received no answers.

the $5.00 was your deposit and you have selected the value on your questions of $28.00

The $24.00 is for a phone call .

Which I did not send that offer to you the web site we are using did that NOT I .

Ans you have not received an answer yet because you have not given me a model number so that I even know what machine your question is even on yet!

Thanks Woody, I assumed that you were not part of Just Answer and they contracted with you. I just don’t feel comfortable with this process. I will just cancel my charges on my card for Just Answer. Thanks for your time.

ok no problem!