Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a GE Profile Microwave/Oven Advantium 120 which I…

Customer Question
I have a GE...

I have a GE Profile Microwave/Oven Advantium 120 which I bought in May 2011. The light on the display panel is out. Is there an easy way for me to replace the bulb?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

I bought it in may 2011 but it was installed for me & I don't know where the Model # is located.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If possible, yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No, just answer my question if possible.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 2 days by:
11/27/2017
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?