Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My wife had a turkey in the oven but every time we turn it…

Customer Question
My wife had a...

My wife had a turkey in the oven but every time we turn it on it stays on to warm up and then shuts off and stays off

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Whirlpool super capacity gas oven and was installed in 2004

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If I can

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The top gas rail is also not working

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/24/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 5 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

open the oven door the model /serial tag is on the inner face frame of the oven .

The only thin I found was a part number

and you have opened the oven door and looked on the right hand side of the oven face framer

Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 4 months ago

I see you have NOT replied back to me .
Do you still need assistance on your question?

John, Home Appliance Technician