Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Bosch Ascents dishwasher is not heating the water. Bought…

Customer Question
My Bosch Ascents dishwasher...

My Bosch Ascents dishwasher is not heating the water

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Bought it 3 yrs ago. Model #she3ar56uc/14

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Try to

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Machine is working great otherwise

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/24/2017
Appliance Technician: Daniel, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

If the dishwasher isnt heating up then its usually the heat pump itself thats the fault on these.

As the wash motor and heater are a complete unit as the heater is attached to the front part of the motor.

So when you get a heating fault on these its nearly always the heat pump thats the fault.

This is located under the dishwasher at the bottom It not the easyist thing to access as its very tight in there. But you can test the heater part as it has test points on there. You will need a multi meter to do this so if faulty then it will need to be replaced.

But if the heater is fine then the control board itself will be the fault.

So check it out if you can but as i said nearly always on these its down to the heat pump if its not heating.

Where can we get someone to fix it

Were abouts are you located?