Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My dish washer doesn My dish washer doesn't work. It has…

Customer Question
My dish washer doesn...

My dish washer doesn My dish washer doesn't work

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?

It has power, I can hear the sound but it is working

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

What is diagnostic test cycle?

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The model is EcoSense

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/24/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 8 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

What is the complete model number off the tag on the unit?

rev. C
Please type
Are you going to answer my question?