Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Morn. My GE appliance ge profile advantium. Is not heating…

Customer Question
Hey good morn....

Hey good morn. My GE appliance ge profile advantium. Is not heating in microwave or in convection. When I try to change the power level it states POWER LEVEL CANNOT BE ADJUSTED AT THIS TIME

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It only has one year warranty

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Model

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Model SCA2001FSS02

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/24/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 7 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Let`s first unplug the unit for 5 minutes , this will hopefully REBOOT the electronic control board ,then plug it back in and tell me if you still have the issue or not.

Ok we are working it. The convection side is working and she is baking potatoes. But we will reset the power shortly.Can we do anything else to reset it in the meantime

the ONLY reset is the unplug for 5 minutes then power it back on .

If it stlll does this then you have an electronic control board that is going out .

And you will need to replace it .

And I can provide you with the part info if you need it !

please what is the part no and cost of control board
Hello

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau.
They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year!
They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

---> CLICK HERE <--- FOR THE CORRECT PART FOR YOUR MODEL

If you have any questions just reply back to me .

I see you have NOT replied back to me .
Do you still need assistance on your question?
If not I see you have not rated me as of yet!
Even after you rate me if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you ,but rating me 5 STARS is the ONLY way I get paid for my time .

I'm sure you don't work for free, so please don't expect that I should.