Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We have flashing red lights on our convection stove top that…

Customer Question
We have flashing red...

We have flashing red lights on our convection stove top that won't turn off??

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Just since this morning.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes. I have already unplugged the oven and plugged back in, but that didn't solve the problem. The other two burners are working fine.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

I'd have to look up that info. Age? 3-years old.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I'm going to go pull the appliance file...back in a minute.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/24/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 7 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

dacor 36" induction cooktop model RNCT365B
are we still connected?

I do not work on Dacor products I will opt out in hope some one else can assist you!

ok. thx.
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

Are the burner lights flashing on the burners that are not working?

2 burners with red lights flashing. 3 other burners working.

Are the burners that are having issue both off to the right or left?

Right

OK that is a bad generator board for the 2 right burners, you need to replace the main generator board to get those working again. The part you need is Here CLICK ME that is the board that nakes the two right burners work and the board is bad causing the flashing light. Replace that and you will be good to go!

All I ask is please select the 5 STAR rating at the top of your page before leaving otherwise I receive ZERO credit for assisting you. BONUSES are always appreciated...Thanks and you can come back anytime for free followup questions & Happy Thanksgiving!

Ok. Thx

No problem....All I ask is please select the 5 STAR rating at the top of your page before leaving otherwise I receive ZERO credit for assisting you. BONUSES are always appreciated...Thanks and you can come back anytime for free followup questions & Happy Thanksgiving!