Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

In_door water dispenser stopped dispensing. I've dispenser…

Customer Question
In_door water dispenser stopped...

In_door water dispenser stopped dispensing. I've dispenser works fine

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?

A couple hours

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If we can

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

We emptied the ice been because we thought it might be ajam

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/24/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 4 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

I see you have NOT replied back to me .
Do you still need assistance on your question?

John, Home Appliance Technician