Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Either I don’t know how to operate my oven or it is broken…

Customer Question
Either I don’t know...

Either I don’t know how to operate my oven or it is broken it’s a Amana big oven 5.15

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Amana is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Not sure where it shows the model number I’m assuming I’ll have to pull it back from the wall All though I believe the big oven is the model name

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Not sure of the year probably 5-15 years I know that’s broad sorry

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I may do the work myself I just need to be sure I am operating it correctly it’s a new place I’ve moved to so I’ve never seen it work

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/24/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

What exactly is the oven doing?