Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Our frigidaire dryer keeps turning on by itself, beeping and

then lights come on. blinking...
our frigidaire dryer keeps turning on by itself, beeping and then lights come on. blinking
11/24/2017
Joel Swenson

Hello, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.
Please provide me with the model number of the unit you are needing help with so that I can give you model specific information, as soon as I get that information I will get your answer prepared as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

Customer reply replied 17 days ago
AG06700FS0 it had been turning on randomly, but right now it is off and not doing it. weird

Hello sorry to hear you are having trouble, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.

sounds like it might have just been a stuck key on the main board that came unstuck, hopefully you won't have any more problems if you do you will have to replace the main control:

Dryer Electronic Control Board

Part #:###-##-####- click here for part info at sears

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5th star to the right at the top, (bottom if using a mobile phone) of the screen, you will see 5 empty stars. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance. Rating the answer does not close the question out it will still be open after you rate. I do not get compensated until you rate, so it will be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson