Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a GE built in oven Model JKP30B m1bb there are some…

Customer Question
Hi...I have a GE...

Hi...I have a GE built in oven Model JKP30B m1bb there are some button covers that fell off the face plate that I need to replace where can I purchase those

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

I can't say i purchased the house a few years ago and it was here serial is GR6 05544q

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I'm not sure it depends on what needs to be done

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Don don't think so

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/24/2017
Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 7 months ago
Joel Swenson

Hello sorry to hear you are having trouble, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.

When you say buttons fell off do you mean the plastic tabs on the main control board that are pressed in when you push the keypad or do you mean the keypad has worn through?

exactly the plastic tabs on the main control board
Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 7 months ago

ok you can't replace those you just have to replace the entire board unfortunately the replacement is:

Oven Control Board WB27T10912 - click here for part info

If its out of stock at the link above then sears has them in stock:

click here for part info at sears

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5th star to the right at the top, (bottom if using a mobile phone) of the screen, you will see 5 empty stars. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance. Rating the answer does not close the question out it will still be open after you rate. I do not get compensated until you rate, so it will be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 7 months ago

Hi there,
I see you have read the answer a while ago and I have not heard back from you, if there is nothing else I can help you with at this time please take a moment to rate my assistance and if you need anything later on you can still follow up, thank you.