Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My maytag double ovens' cooling fan will not shut off. 2003.

Customer Question
My maytag double ovens'...

My maytag double ovens' cooling fan will not shut off

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

2003

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Model mew5630dd8

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

They were working fine. the ovens were reinstalled after new kitchen cabinets were pu tin

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/24/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 8 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

How long has the cooling fans been on for?

And had the oven just recently been used?

No they were not recently used. The ovens were just reinstalled after the new kitchen cabinets were put in.The fan will run as long as the ovens are plugged in.
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 7 months ago

ok If the oven is cold and the fan is running the you have a failed electronic control board .

And the control board will need to be replaced.

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau.
They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year!
They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

---> CLICK HERE <--- FOR THE CORRECT PART FOR YOUR MODEL

If you have any questions just reply back to me .

What would cause the control board to go out. I ask because my kitchen had to be redone because of water damage. And the oven wall had to be completed torn out

Sorry I have been off line for a few days ,

The issue has to be a stuck relay on the fan circuit with in the electronic control board .

That could have been to just a bad relay points or from moisture in the relay itself.

I see you have NOT replied back to me .
Do you still need assistance on your question?
If not I see you have not rated me as of yet!
Even after you rate me if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you ,but rating me 5 STARS is the ONLY way I get paid for my time