Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Need the baking element and I live in west palm beach its a…

Customer Question
Need the baking...

Need the baking element and I live in west palm beach its a regs-36bcl*2

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Since yesterday try to get parts and everyone ont me to take out don't know if I can

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes if I can dont' have much mooney and Christmas is comming

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

If you can give me a place to get the oart tried on line the part was eap453960 but I don't know if that is right

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/24/2017
Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 7 months ago
Joel Swenson

Hello sorry to hear you are having trouble, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.

The part you need is :

Frigidaire Range/Stove/Oven Bake Element(###) ###-####- click here for part info and ordering info

There is also a video on the page at the link above that shows how to replace the element.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5th star to the right at the top, (bottom if using a mobile phone) of the screen, you will see 5 empty stars. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance. Rating the answer does not close the question out it will still be open after you rate. I do not get compensated until you rate, so it will be greatly appreciated, thanks.