Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Bosch SHE68T55UC/02 is not responding to start button. I…

Customer Question
My Bosch SHE68T55UC/02 is...

My Bosch SHE68T55UC/02 is not responding to start button

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

I wrote the model number

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If I can

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I tried online instructions to reset

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/24/2017
Appliance Technician: AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
AppTech8579
AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician

Hello and welcome to Just answer. Sorry for the delay.

Do you still need help with this?

Okay, allow me a few moments please.

Okay, unfortunately you will need to replace the control panel to fix this issue.

Using the Star Rating Chart at the top of your page and rating me at least a 5 star is how I receive payment for helping you. Please if you do not understand my answer, don't hesitate to ask for more help. BONUSES appreciated. Please rate my service and not the appliance. Also rating me does not close this question and you can still post here if you need anymore help. Thank you!

Please remember to rate me before you leave. You can always post back here if you need more help. Thanks!