Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Oven burners will not turn on. Dacor electric - I have the…

Customer Question
Oven burners will not...

Oven burners will not turn on

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Dacor electric - I have the brochure but not sure of the model # it is 10 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I can't get any repairman today

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The fan works so I assume electrical connection is OK

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
11/24/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Do you have the model number and is this gas or electric?

electric, dacor ; where would I find the model #?
I've been waiting for hours and I don't want to spend $ before I see any answer that I can understand

The model number should be on the frame edge when you open the door or drawer, I need it to help.

the model # for the dacor electric oven is IVS1/IVSR1

IS there power to the unit 240 volts at the terminal block?

the circuit breaker is on

Yes but you need to check and make sure you have 240 volts at the terminal block where the wiring connects to the unit, something may be burned up there.

Hi there,
I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open and unrated, I am not credited anything until a good star rating is supplied I would really appreciate it if you could do that thanks!

Hi there,