Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My whirlpool duet washer is not fully working. It doesn't…

Customer Question
My whirlpool duet washer is...
My whirlpool duet washer is not fully working. It doesn't open, spin or drain. i do not know how to fix it alone. Please help and answer my question very soon.
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 2 days by:
11/27/2017
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?