Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I noticed my GE washing machine Model: gcvh6400j1ww is

Customer Question
Hello, i noticed my...

Hello, i noticed my GE washing machine Model: gcvh6400j1ww is leaking on the floor, it is coming from underneath the washing machine because the back wall side is dry, any pointers? Thank you!

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Model: gcvh6400j1ww Energy Star, front end loader i dont know but over years sorry over 6 years

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I was going to try, but if it is complicated i dont know.....

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No, i dried the floor and my plan is to identify where the leak i

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 2 days by:
11/27/2017
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?

no you took too long and this is a waste of money! (Scam) - thank you

Thank you for the kind words.