Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My white-Westinghouse washer model MWX433REW2 stops when it…

Customer Question
My white-Westinghouse washer model...

My white-Westinghouse washer model MWX433REW2 stops when it reaches spin cycle. I can't hear the timer working and it seems completely dead. Advancing the dial does nothing either.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Make White-Westinghouse Model MWX433REW2

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Can't think of anything right now

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 2 days by:
11/27/2017
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. Sorry to hear you are having appliance trouble, I know how frustrating that can be!

Does the lid lock and not allow you to open it?

It was a long weekend and I figured out the problems. There was a clogged hose and the door switch went bad. I have it running now. Thanks anyhow

Great job! Thank you for taking the time to post back, I appreciate that. Have a great week.