Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Our Dacor oven shows _ _: _ _ no buttons are working except…

Customer Question
Our Dacor oven shows...

Our Dacor oven shows _ _ : _ _ no buttons are working except the one that turns on the interior light. I don't know how to get out of this function and get the clock back and the oven to work.

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of the appliance? And has it done this before?

We are not sure if it has... I don't think so. It is a below counter model about 4 years old with the contol panel on the front above the oven opening. I can't find a model number.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If we can fix it?

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It is making noises when we touch buttons. i think it is just an issue with the buttons and probably doesn't require repair, but I can't find the book that goes with it. My husband pushed two buttons and got an OFF signal.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/24/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Have you tried to shut the power off to the unit for a full minute and power it back on?