Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

About to cook turkey and there is a blue flashing light on…

Customer Question
Hi- about to cook...

Hi- about to cook turkey and there is a blue flashing light on my thermador professional oven

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

It's about 9 years old. Thermador professional

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I'm hosting thanksgiving for 15 people so yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Just how to fix this

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/23/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 5 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

The blue light falshes an error code what pattern is it flashing?

it's just a steady pace of flashing like ever other second
are you guys going to charge me if I don't get a response?
John, Home Appliance Technician