Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My whirlpool oven not working,will not turn off....AKZM 657.

Customer Question
My whirlpool oven not...

My whirlpool oven not working,will not turn off....AKZM 657

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

5 years old. modelAKZM

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Who do i call to get it fixed?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/23/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

You would want to call this company to get it fixed...04(###) ###-####/strong>

All I ask is please select the 5 STAR rating at the top of your page before leaving otherwise I receive ZERO credit for assisting you. BONUSES are always appreciated...Thanks and you can come back anytime for free followup questions.

want to cancel as this company not in auckland and cannot fix my oven