Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Nothing is working except top inside lights, it's pluged in,

Nothing is working except...

Nothing is working except top inside lights, it's pluged in, breaker on, no display?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

3Hours

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

What would make the display off.

11/23/2017
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

What is the make and model and appliance, I do not see anything listed?

Whirlpool model fbd245, built in electric oven

Can you double check that model it comes up as a dishwasher.

Rbd275prsoo
Still there
Steve Dickey(###) ###-####

Yes i am here I got the model now.

Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Phone call session started

Are you available for a call now?