Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Problems with new gas dryer. Brand new, LG ....looking for…

Customer Question
Problems with new gas...

Problems with new gas dryer

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your dryer? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Brand new, LG ....looking for the model...

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I've set it up as a propane, done the NG to LP conversion...using a portable propane cylinder

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/23/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 8 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

What is happening with the unit?