Connect one-on-one with a verified appliance technician who will answer your question

Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

More related answers
All appliance technicians are VERIFIED
My subzero 601F freezer has stopped cooling; have turned
applianceman25
applianceman25, Lead Technician
my subzero 601F freezer has stopped cooling; have turned unit off/on and reset circuit breaker a number of times, but unit will not vacuum seal when door is closed and will not cool down. I have clean… read more
I have a WDT790SAYW whirlpool gold series washer. All buttons
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
I have a WDT790SAYW whirlpool gold series washer. All buttons work except for the start button.… read more
Thanks to you fellows we were able to get to the reset button
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Thanks to you fellows we were able to get to the reset button on our Dacor Double Electric, Single Convection 30" oven yesterday. The heating element did work however, when we opened the control cente… read more
I have a whirlpool side by side refrigerator and the two light
Anytime John
Anytime John, Owner/Operator
I have a whirlpool side by side refrigerator and the two light bulbs in the refrigerator are out and the icemaker stopped working. I replaced the bulbs with no luck and I replaced the ice maker twice … read more
we have a Kitchen Aid dishwasher model NO kudl15fxwh4 When
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
we have a Kitchen Aid dishwasher model NO kudl15fxwh4 When we opened the door to add a couple of items - it stopped washing (as per normal) and the light on the door started flashing - it is a constan… read more
I had a new whirlpool installed a few days ago,and Im trying
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
I had a new whirlpool installed a few days ago,and I'm trying to wash a small load of dishes,and My start button only flashes will not start,what should I try to do?… read more
My Whirlpool Gold QUiet Partner IV dishwasher has clean light
Kelly, Appliance Technician
My Whirlpool Gold QUiet Partner IV dishwasher has clean light blinking 7 times in a row then pause and it continues again. Dishwasher drains but won't start. Any suggestions?… read more
Its Thanksgiving morning and my GE Profile oven wont heat--I
applianceguy
applianceguy, Appliance tech
It's Thanksgiving morning and my GE Profile oven won't heat--I smell gas as well. Based on what I see on the web, I'm assuming that it is the ignitor gone bad. Since I can't get a technician out today… read more
whirlpool refridgerator/freezer mod#go2shaxnb00 ser#sr0754875
Barry G.
Barry G., Vocational, Technical or Trade School
whirlpool refridgerator/freezer mod#go2shaxnb00 ser#sr0754875 door ice maker has stopped delivering ice. Have checked on off switch, seems ok put hand into ice maker seem to feel row of ice but it wii… read more
MY ICE MAKER HAS STOPPED MAKING ICE. 2 DAYS AGO I NOTICED A
Barry G.
MY ICE MAKER HAS STOPPED MAKING ICE. 2 DAYS AGO I NOTICED A NOISE FROM THE FAN IN THE FREEZER NEXT TO THE ICE BUCKET, UPON EXAMINATON I NOTICED ICE HAD ACCUMULATED ON THE COOLING FINS AND WAS HITTING … read more
I have a Whirlpool Conquest side by side refridgerator. It
Chas
Chas, Master Appliance Repair Technician
I have a Whirlpool Conquest side by side refridgerator. It kept making ice even though I set the switch to off. I researched it and found out it was probably a problem with the emitter and receiver. I… read more
My Sears garage door opener works fine when I use the keypad
John, restaurant equipment technician
My Sears garage door opener works fine when I use the keypad or the wall opener but does not work from the remote. It worked fine two days ago. Now when the remote is pressed, the light blinks twice a… read more
I dont know what year the oven is but its old and it is a
John, Home Appliance Technician
I don't know what year the oven is but its old and it is a Caloric Pilotless Oven and I was wondering...How do I turn it on. I have used it quite a bit but for some reason it shuts off on its own. The… read more
Our Sub Zero wine cooler stopped cooling and service light
John, Home Appliance Technician
Our Sub Zero wine cooler stopped cooling and service light is flashing. We cleaned the condenser, it was dirty...is there a way to reset the service light and start the unit cooling again?… read more
Having pu my oven on Clean almost 12 hours ago, I am unable
Appliance Tech Larry
Appliance Tech Larry, Outside inhome service tech
Having pu my oven on Clean almost 12 hours ago, I am unable to to open the oven door. The oven cleaned for 8 hours andnow the door will not unlock.When I push Lock/Clear, the time comes up and in the … read more
When I push the start knob on my whirlpool dryer, the buzzer
Appliance Tech Larry
When I push the start knob on my whirlpool dryer, the buzzer buzzes and the dryer doesn't start. What's wrong?… read more
over range microwave.moved. Maytag,model mmv5000bdq.took time
Appliance Tech Larry
over range microwave.moved. Maytag,model mmv5000bdq.took time before could set clock. start button doesn't work. fan worked, then didn't. no book. Is there a reset button? Am I just rushing it? Or did… read more
Installed a 27 Maytag electric wall oven in 1999. Recorded
MrBill
MrBill, Appliance Technician
Installed a 27" Maytag electric wall oven in 1999. Recorded the model number as CWE7800A. Have experienced same problem 4 times. No one can seem to fix. Maytag guy tried twice, General guy, once, husb… read more