Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Why would my dishwasher not empty after it runs through a…

Customer Question
Why would my dishwasher...

Why would my dishwasher not empty after it runs through a cycle?

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?

I just purchased it and installed it yesterday. The model number is *****

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

YES

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It seems to work fine, just not emptying all the way.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/23/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

How is the drain hose connected to the home's plumbing?

To the disposal
Nothing seems to be clogged
How do I run a diagnostic test

Did you knock the plug out of the disposal connector?

See the video below.

CLICK HERE

If you would be so kind, would you please remember to rate my service USING THE STAR SCALE at the top or the bottom of the page before you leave today? If you don't, I receive no credit for my work. The deposit you placed stays with the site. You may post back at anytime with follow up questions. Please let me know how I may earn your 5 star rating! Thank you so much!

Hello, I see this question is still open and I was just following up to see if you require further assistance.