Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Oven won’t shut off please help

Customer Question
Oven won’t shut off please help
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/23/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

Number 3 in the diagram below is the oven control. It will need to be sent in for repair as it is no longer available.

CLICK HERE

The company at the link below can repair it!

CLICK HERE

If you would be so kind, would you please remember to rate my service USING THE STAR SCALE at the top or the bottom of the page before you leave today? If you don't, I receive no credit for my work. The deposit you placed stays with the site. You may post back at anytime with follow up questions. Please let me know how I may earn your 5 star rating! Thank you so much!