Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The freezer is not freezing. The model is KSRD25F and the…

The freezer is not...

The freezer is not freezing

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model? And have you checked the settings recently?

The model is KSRD25F and the freezer setting is normally at 3, even with making it colder it is not freezing

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Depends upon the level of difficulty

11/23/2017
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Check and make sure the freezer fan is running and blowing air in the freezer is it?

is that something that I would access from the back or underneath the refrig?

Just open the freezer door and you would hear it and feel air movement on the back wall.

no do not hear the fan or blowing air
I am going to have to call someone

You have a seized up fan motor on the unit, a common issue. It is completely repairable and will cost about 200 dollars to get that fixed.

All I ask is please select the 5 STAR rating at the top of your page before leaving otherwise I receive ZERO credit for assisting you. BONUSES are always appreciated...Thanks and you can come back anytime for free followup questions & Happy Thanksgiving!

Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician