Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Wolf Stove top is showing 5hr when I lock the stove and…

Customer Question
My Wolf Stove top...

My Wolf Stove top is showing 5hr when I lock the stove and when I clear and unlock the stove it won't heat the burners

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Wolf is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Looking

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I have had this problem before and reset the stove

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The serial number is *****

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/23/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 9 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

It is in a delay mode, just shut the power off at the circuit breaker panel for 1 full minute and turn it back on all should work fine again.

All I ask is please select the 5 STAR rating at the top of your page before leaving otherwise I receive ZERO credit for assisting you. BONUSES are always appreciated...Thanks and you can come back anytime for free followup questions & Happy Thanksgiving!

Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 8 months ago

Hi there,
I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open and unrated, I am not credited anything until a good star rating is supplied I would really appreciate it if you could do that thanks!