Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Kenmore Elite Model Number: 79048093000 Oven is showing…

Customer Question
My Kenmore Elite Model...

My Kenmore Elite Model Number:***********Oven is showing an error code of "SF" on the front panel. I cut the power off at the main braker servicing the oven for 30 minutes in hopes if would reset the oven and that did not help.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Kenmore is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

The make and model number are listed above.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I would happy to pay a technician to repair today. if that is not an option and the part is available I could do it myself.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Please tell me what error code "SF: means!!!

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/23/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 6 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

I standing by for your reply.

That is a communiction failure code with the front panel, on that unit when that happens you will need a new front main interface panel. You can try to shut power off to the unit for a full minute and power it back on, but if the code comes back you need to replace this part here....CLICK HERE I hope the reset fixes your issue!

All I ask is please select the 5 STAR rating at the top of your page before leaving otherwise I receive ZERO credit for assisting you. BONUSES are always appreciated...Thanks and you can come back anytime for free followup questions & Happy Thanksgiving!

Hi there,
I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open and unrated, I am not credited anything until a good star rating is supplied I would really appreciate it if you could do that thanks!