Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I would like instruction for model 23014614. I lost my

Customer Question
I would like instruction...

I would like instruction for model 23014614

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

I lost my manual today

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I just need to set temp and cooking time

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/23/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 9 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

There are three numbers and a . in front of those numbers. May I have those three numbers, please?

I see the numbers only
no

Sorry for the auto call offer, I have no control over those. Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

ok ,thank you

Can you post a picture of the model tag on the range, please?

I hope you got it

Sorry, it did not show up here. Did you use the ADD FILE button to attach it?

Thank you, ***** ***** figured it out.

Okay, thank you.