Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Have a speed queen washer only 2 yrs old. Model

Customer Question
awn432sp113tw04. Leaking water from bottom...
Have a speed queen washer only 2 yrs old. Model awn432sp113tw04. Leaking water from bottom
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/23/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 8 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

OK can you remove the front panel on the unit?

Not at the moment
Is complicated enough that I need to. I’m mechanically inclined but unable to remove now. Should we reconnect when I’m able or is it simple enough to explain?
Hello

Yes I am here it is busy on Thanksgiving so there may be a delay in my responses. There are 2 screws on the front panel towards the bottom..they should be 5/16" screws remove them and the panel will tilt out from the bottom and unclip from the top edge. Do that and let me know when you are looking in the unit.

Can I continue this tomorrow when I’m able to do that ?

Yes for sure!

Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago

Hi there,
I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open and unrated, I am not credited anything until a good star rating is supplied I would really appreciate it if you could do that thanks!

If we can tomorrow morning I’ll pull the front of and contact you

OK thanks

Hi there,