Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a kenmore model 36275501990. After doing a self

Customer Question
HI, I have a...

HI, I have a kenmore model*********** After doing a self clean, unit will not turn on. The light in the middle is flashing.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Kenmore is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Guessing approx 13 yrs. 362.75501990

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yeah if it's an easy fix

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Just that it was working fine prior to self cleaning. Everything else on stove is working. Oven won't ignite.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/23/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Have you unplugged the unit for a full minute and plugged it back in to reset the controller?

I did but will redo
Still flashing

OK then you have a primary controller failure on the unit. The flashing light is a primary hardware failure on the board, likely due to the last self clean because of the high temps. This happens a lot at that age of unit. Here is a link to the part you need to fix it....CLICK HERE I am very sorry for the bad news today:(

All I ask is please select the 5 STAR rating at the top of your page before leaving otherwise I receive ZERO credit for assisting you. BONUSES are always appreciated...Thanks and you can come back anytime for free followup questions & Happy Thanksgiving!

Thanks for the info., but we got it working.

OK great it may have been overheated from the self clean.

Hi there,
I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open and unrated, I am not credited anything until a good star rating is supplied I would really appreciate it if you could do that thanks!